Gulliver is looking for a new team member who will coordinate recruitment for a range of projects around Australia and internationally.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you:
- can think on your feet and solve problems
- are great at coordinating teams of people including training and supporting casual staff
- have a background in market research
- would be comfortable asking someone you just met to take part in a research project (you’ll be training people to do this so you need to be able to walk the talk)
- are excited by application of technology and interested in how to get meaningful insights from big data
- have skills in marketing and communications and would like to help promote our products to potential new clients and develop new markets
Day to day you will be monitoring active projects to ensure recruitment targets are being met and on the phone to research partners and recruiters all over the world.
The position will be based in our Hobart office but is likely to involve travel both to coordinate recruitment for research partners and to promote Gulliver.